Friday, April 20, 2012

So I'm finally watching Vegucated

I like the documentary for entertainment value.

I think T. Colin Campbell would be better off following Fuhrman's recipes, which looked like they were loaded with fat. Fuhrman's patients must be really unhealthy ;-) One recipe was loaded with macadamia nuts. I am getting Fuhrman's book today for the recipes.

A few weeks ago, I blended pre-soaked macadamia nuts, basil, lemon juice, onions, garlic and nutritional yeast and slapped it on top of some quinoa noodles topped with garlic marinara sauce. Holy shit! This was a modified recipe by Alison "Awesome chef" Rivers Samson I found online. She's also created this recipe for macaroni and cheese which uses potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic, cashews, lemon juice, and dijon mustard. Honestly, she's a genius! Next time, I'm going to remove the potatoes and use more nuts.

>>Update. I'm trying to find the recipes in the movie. I don't think they are in his Eat to Live book.

Also regarding T. Colin Campbell, I would like to sneak in about 2 tablespoons of coconut fat into his daily diet along with a drive by squirting of my DHA algae oil into his mouth. Oh, the nastiness I think of!

And Good Lord, Factory Farming is fucked!


1 comment:

  1. 3 Researches SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.

    This means that you literally burn fat by consuming coconut fats (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from big medicinal magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete