Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Author of Vegan Lunch Box is now Quasi Vegan or something like that

She also came out of the closet and that ROCKS so hard. Really I love honesty and I love, love and truth!

http://veganlunchbox.blogspot.com/2010/11/mirror-image-acorn-squash-supreme.html

And I'm going to be myself and share the comments I made after reading her posting. Please take it in good humor!

God I love honesty and really, who isn't a vagitarian? Vaginas, having one myself, are awesome! They are the reason the world exists. God is cool and all, if one believes in God (which I do) but we all can see vaginas and prove their existence.

My husband likes that I like to share. Gosh, I really wish I could blog like I really think. I have such good comedy routines with nothing to do with food or animals. Last night I came up with one where the new Alien with the probe asks the poor test subject, "Show me your orifice." To which the the test subject replies, "Which one in particular?"

To be totally transparent: My husband actually supplied the line, "Show me your orifice." In a funny, like demon voice and I laughed so hard. It was so funny, then I came up with a scenario.

Anyway, I'm making a quinoa loaf (finally) and I'm starting a large web project. Good to be self employed, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment